This Friday, July 18, our Black Friday Protest shall be in front of the SSS Head Office at East Avenue, Quezon City.
We shall assemble at the KFC Restaurant along East Avenue (just before the SSS Building if you're North-bound) starting at 4:30 PM. At exactly 5:00 PM, we will walk towards the SSS front entrance, where we will denounce in the strongest possible voice the appointment of Romulo Neri as president of SSS.
We invite all SSS members to join us in protecting our contributions and funds.
At sa mga tumatanggap na ng pension, isang paalala lang na nanganganib ang pension niyo! Makiisa sa protestang ito kung gusto ninyong maseguro ang patuloy na pagtanggap ng pension niyo.
We all saw how Winston Garcia used GSIS funds in the aborted Meralco takeover bid. Let us not allow the same thing to happen to our SSS funds.
Plan of action:
1) Wear BLACK, preferably the "Patalsikin Na! NOW NA!" T-shirts. You can also design and wear your own shirts with your own slogans.
2) Assemble at the KFC restaurant along East Avenue starting at 4:30 PM.
3) At exactly 5 PM, we will all walk towards the SSS front entrance.
4) On cue, everybody should pose and do the "Patalsikin" sign. Take plenty of pictures we can disseminate to media.
5) On cue, disperse quietly.
1) Please do not pass leaflets or harass the regular customers of KFC or employees and people transacting business at the SSS.
2) Bring your cameras. The highlight of the protest action is photographing protesters as they do the "patalsikin" pose
Forward this message to as many friends, relatives, colleagues, and egroups.