Well. He should've thought about all that BEFORE he strutted out of the Palace with that doggie bag (host Pia Hontiveros asked him if he was the portly congressman caught on ANC video, as guests left the Palace breakfast meet). Ah, but he is, after all, only a congressman.
Welcome to Pinoy Pinoy Big Briber, Congressman Bagatsing. Nakatanggap ka sa pala sa bahay ni Ate Glo.
With that in mind, let's tell Ate Glo, Rep. Bagatsing and the rest of the 180 or so gift bag carrying congressmen just what we think of them --
Date: 9 November 2007
Venue: Ninoy Aquino Monument, Ayala Avenue corner Paseo de Roxas, Makati
Attire: Black, please.
- Assemble at Ninoy Aquino statue on Ayala Avenue between 11:30 a.m. and 12:00 noon
- Pinoy Big Briber" postcards (see here, and here in case you'd like to print them out) will be distributed as marchers sign up
- Optional, but a good idea - Bring a used gift bag decorated with your favorite GMA "Sin" slogan, such as – “Hello Garci?”, "Sir, may 200 ka rito", “Joc Joc, umiwi ka na!”, “Patalsikin Na, Now Na”, “Php500000”, etc. for waving around
- March to Makati Post Office on the corner of Buendia and Ayala Avenues
- Once at the post office, buy stamps and mail the postcards
- Some essentials – umbrella, water, camera
Our provincial and international partners will stage their own versions of protest mainly around the signing of the Manifesto. The internationally signed message will be presented to various Philippine embassies and consulates.
The html version of this invitation may be viewed here.
Finally, check out our brand spankin' new Pinoy Big Briber website!!!
We look forward to seeing you on Friday – rain or shine!